måndag 4 december 2006

when God made you

When I stood out there in the middle of nowhere and the sun was rising with all it's beautiful colors I thought that I'm lucky who can breathe fresh air through my lungs and feel your love in every breathe.
After only four hours sleep the fatigue is evident. My eyes can hardly stay up and I'm day dreaming far to much. But I guess it has it's charm, a hard studying student with minimal sleep and maximal height of books on the table. Everything has it's time.
My constant pray is hide me now, under your wings, cover me, within your mighty hand. when the oceans rise and thunders fall, I will soar with you above the storm, father you are king over the flood, I will be still know you are God.


Good night. Time to sleep for me, but just to wake up and face a new day.




friends are like stars, even if they are far away you can see their light shine. you are a star.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar